Fire Hose Nozzle Orange Devil 3012 vft for wildland fires. It converts high pressure water, in a fast powerful jet. Equipped with the new generation technology Rylstatic.
- Focused Long Range Jet: Enhanced Attack capability. Difficulty in handling, high water consumption levels (with high flow rates). Small contact surface with fire.
- Attack cone: Opening range between 30º and 45º: shorter reach, easy handling.
- Dense Fog Pattern: Maximum opening range: Little reach. Mainly used to protect the firegighters, facilities and control the smoke and gases movement. Greater contact surface, therefore, greater heat absorption.
Aluminum Rapid Flow Selection ring, allow the selection between 4 flows, without varying the attack pattern. The second inner cylinder is responsible for adjusting the flow rate by changing the pitch diameter.
The RYLSTATIC is the latest development in Fire Hose Nozzle technology, and improves the rotating turbines and fixed teeth performance, in the following aspects:
- Less load loss
- Greater reach in jet position
- Better fog: more uniform and with smaller drops
- Less maintenance (teeth do not break or become clogged)
Manufactured with high durability and high temperatures resistant materials. Hard anodised Aluminium body. Equipped with Barcelona 45 mm racord
UNE-EN 15182-2 Standard: Hand-held Fire Hose Nozzle for fire service use. High Pressure Fire Hose Nozzle PN 16.