Identity: Vallfirest Tecnologías Forestales, S.L. (hereinafter, VALLFIREST)
Tax identification no.: B64469687
Mailing address: C/ Ignasi Barraquer, 4-6 - 08460 Barcelona (Spain)
Email address: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer: AURIS ADVOCATS
DPO contact person: Xavier Saula Adell. Calle Mallorca 237 bis Ppal 1.A. Barcelona. Website: www.aurisadvocats.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other current personal data protection regulations as well as Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services (LSSICE), Vallfirest Tecnologías Forestales, S.L. (hereinafter, VALLFIREST), as the party responsible for the website, hereby informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To perform the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with website users;
- To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means whenever the User has granted express consent to the mailing of electronic commercial communications by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- To respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- To provide the services and/or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- To use your data to contact you electronically or otherwise to get your opinions on the services provided and,
- Profile and usability analyses.
- Customer and/or supplier data will be processed as part of the contractual relationship binding them to the data controller to comply with administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations necessary in virtue of the laws in effect.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message with the subject “Deregister” to email@example.com.
Pursuant to the LSSICE, VALLFIREST does not engage in SPAM practices and, therefore, does not send any commercial emails not previously requested or authorized by the User. As a result, the user can cancel their express consent to receive our communications with all communications received from VALLFIREST.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than as described except in the event of a legal obligation or a court order.
Your data will be saved throughout the duration of your commercial relationship with us unless you exercise your right to cancellation, to object or restrict processing. However, we will still save certain identification and traffic personal data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by a Judge or Court or to file internal actions deriving from improper use of the website.
You will not be subject of any decisions based on automatic processing of your data.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The legal basis for processing your data is the consent granted to complete the aforementioned aims, which will be requested when ticking the corresponding box upon collecting your data.
Not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy will make it impossible to subscribe to, register for or receive information on the Provider’s products and services.
If there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legal basis for comply with administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations necessary in virtue of the laws in effect will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship between the parties.
Any communication sent will be included in the VALLFIREST information systems. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User hereby expressly consents that VALLFIREST may perform the following activities and/or actions unless otherwise indicated by the User:
- Sending commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled, informing Users of the activities, services, special promotions, advertising, news, special offers and other information on services and products related to the activity.
- If the User has expressly consented to the sending of electronic commercial communications by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications via electronic means informing Users of the activities, services, special promotions, advertising, news, special offers and other information on VALLFIREST services and products equal or similar to those initially subject of the contract or interest shown by the User.
- The conservation of the data for the periods established by applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The user is hereby informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and other affected parties is the corporate phone number, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information via a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt of any liability related to the security measures applied to said means.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
VALLFIREST does not assign or disclose any data within or outside the EU. The provider will only supply information to the police and security forces under court order or due to a legal obligation, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel an account if there are any indications that any type of crime has been committed by the user. The information provided will only be that which is available to the provider at the time.
The information you provide through this website or through the application will be hosted on VALLFIREST servers.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
As a user/data subject, you may ask to exercise the following rights before VALLFIREST by sending a written request to the mailing address indicated above or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the following subject: “GDPR, Data subject rights” and attaching a photocopy of your national ID or any similar means of identification accepted by law.
- Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information on their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or erasure: enables the correction of errors and modification of data which are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data to be erased when inappropriate or excessive.
- Right to object: the data subject’s right not to have their personal data processed or to have such processing stopped.
- Restriction of processing: it involves marking saved personal data to restrict future processing.
- Data portability: providing data subject of processing to the data subject so it may be transferred to another data controller without impediment.
- Right not to be subject of automatic individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject of a decision based on automatic processing which creates significant effects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw any consent granted at any time. Withdrawing consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing done before withdrawing consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe your rights may have been breached in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The data collected by the data controller are as follows:
- Any data users supply through the different services offered at the website
- Any data included on the various forms set up on the website
- Data collected through “cookies” to enhance the browsing experience, as indicated in the cookies policy.
VALLFIREST will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing its presence in the social network, informing you of the provider’s activities, products or services and/or any other purpose allowed by the Social Network rules.
The publication of the following types of content is prohibited:
- Any content that is allegedly unlawful under national, EU or international regulations or any content related to activities that are allegedly unlawful or violate the principles of good faith.
- Any content that violates people’s fundamental rights, breach Internet courtesy, bother or may generate negative opinions from our users or third parties or, in general, any content that VALLFIREST deems inappropriate.
- And, in general, any content that violates the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection for human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, protection of consumers and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, VALLFIREST reserves the right to remove any content considered inappropriate from the website or corporate social media account without advance notice.
Any communications sent via social media will be included in a file owned by VALLFIREST, which may send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through social media, VALLFIREST will be exempt of any liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform. The user must read the special terms corresponding to the social network in question to know which security measures are applied.
The data you provide will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection necessary to guarantee data processing security and prevent the alteration, loss, theft and unauthorized processing and access of said data in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Moreover, you are hereby guaranteed that all processing and recording in files, programs, systems or computers, both local and central, comply with the integrity and security requirements and conditions established by current regulations.
If the user sends their resume through Infojobs or other similar platforms, you are hereby informed that the data provided will be processed so you may participate in any selection processes undertaken with the applicant subject to profiling to select the best candidate for the Data Controller’s vacancy. This is the only official procedure for accepting your resume meaning any resumes submitted via any other procedure will not be accepted. If there is any change in any of your data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible to keep your data duly updated.
The data will be saved for a maximum of one year, after which time the data will be erased with complete respect for the confidentiality thereof during processing and later destruction guaranteed. To this end, we ask that you please send us your resume again after said period if you would like to continue participating in our selection processes.
VALLFIREST reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to changes in the law or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, any relationship between VALLFIREST and Users of its electronic services present on this Website shall be subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit and any conflicts deriving from or related to the use thereof shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
Vallfirest Tecnologías Forestales
C/ Ignasi Barraquer 4-6 (Polígono Industrial la Serra)
08460 Santa Maria de Palautordera
Tel: (+34) 93 867 87 79
Fax: (+34) 93 688 96 25
Вы можете найти здесь ближайший магазин Vallfirest