Robust and powerful portable fire pump Black Panther 4, equipped with a 4-stage centrifugal pump and a 2-stroke engine. This combination provides immense flow and pressure at great distances and elevations.
- Compact, efficient and reliable.
- Body and impellers made of anti-corrosive aluminum.
- Shaft and other components made of stainless steel.
- Compatible with foam-forming agent.
- High-tech motor in a compact, light format.
- 2 strokes gasoline.
- Dry weight: 12,5 kg.
With a LED panel featuring indicator lights and a built-in tachometer for hours/rpm.
Extremely light (only 22kg of dry weight), allowing an easy transportation in a load-hauling backpack, or through its ergonomic carry handle.
The unique features of the BP4's 2-stroke engine, 125cc / 10 HP, allow a smooth and effortless starting, minimizing breakage in the rope, and offering a unique flow / pressure performance. Pulling the rope was never that easy.
Up to 26.2 bar and 370 l/min.
- Direct attack with hoses laid.
- Self-protection maneuvers with sprinklers.
- Tandem pumping for long distances.
- Firefighting at great heights in mountainous areas.
- Parallel pumping for higher volumes.