Quality and environment policy
4th Edition - 12/06/2020
In line with our slogan “Innovative Solutions for Wildland Fire Fighting”, our mission seeks to change the world of wildland fires by
equipping professionals with tools, equipment and services based on technological innovations and analyses of lessons learnt
to efficiently and safely manage and fight 21st century fires.
Pursuant to our values, we want to be our customers’ first choice. The quality of our products and their satisfaction are our
priorities. We make an effort to constantly improve our products throughout their lifecycle.
The business activity VALLFIREST TECNOLOGIAS FORESTALES S.L. considers compliant with the Quality and Environmental Management systems required as per international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 is:
THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND SALE OF WILDLAND FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
Our commitment in order to reach this goal, as declared in this policy issued by Management, includes the following as strategic lines:
- Meeting our customers’ explicit and implicit demands, requirements and expectations as well as all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Disseminating the Quality and Environmental goals and criteria established as well as our policy throughout all levels of our organization.
- Implementing Quality and Environmental indicators and monitoring their progress to understand and guarantee our products and the quality level desired by our customers in addition to ensuring rational use of natural resources.
- Ensuring optimal work conditions by assessing all risks that may arise in the processes and eliminating them as possible as well as reducing those assessed.
- Developing ongoing training plans tending to improve our employees’ qualifications and thereby implicating all personnel in the achievement of all the goals established in this document.
- Managing the processes that reduce the environmental impact on our activities and pre-assessing the environmental impact of new activities or services.
- Encouraging rational use of natural resources and clear awareness in favor of our environment, not only through our work but also by getting all our suppliers and customers involved.
- A commitment to protecting the environment, including the prevention of pollution and the sustainable use of resources.
- Consolidating the ongoing improvement process in the performance of all activities carried out at the company with management undertaking the commitment to constantly improve our Quality and Environmental Management system.
- Fostering and achieving a motivating atmosphere for everyone at the company.
- Being respectful to the environment by reducing contamination and waste and being efficient with our fuel consumption.
- Maintaining the vision of being the leading company in the European market and an international reference in the design and development of professional equipment and tools for wildland fire fighting by innovating as we design solutions that offer professionals greater safety, better ergonomics and more efficiency all while constantly enhancing these tools based on professionals’ real needs and lessons learnt.
Management makes this policy accessible and available to customers, all of its employees, suppliers and other stakeholders.
The Policy is kept up-to-date with periodic revisions, coinciding with system reviews by management so that it may reflect all changes in the conditions around us and any information received. To this end, management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic resources necessary to reach the goals and objectives established in a planned and periodic manner.