In version 2, the purpose of the Tactical Unit is to carry large quantities of water to the most inaccessible areas. It continues to be an independent and interchangeable module yet it’s designed to equip the vehicle with wildland pump capacities. The water tank is larger than for any pick-up vehicle and it’s easier to maneuver than traditional wildland firetrucks. It can be equipped with a Heliskid for more water capacity and more operational possibilities.
- An adjustable medium-pressure skid unit.
- Tank for up to 3,000L of water with an inner breakwater.
- 2 cabinet blocks with a total capacity of 760L.
- Upper loading tray with a surface area of 4 sqm.
- Steel and aluminum structure.
- Dimensions of the complete module: 2640 x 2270 x 1340 mm.
- Total weight of the module: 1100kg aprox.
The Tactical Unit 2 can be equipped with a Heliskid for more water capacity and more operational possibilities.
The Tactical Unit module can fit most light trucks available on the market.