High performance and power. The BH4 fire pump is equipped with a 4-stage centrifugal pump that can be combined with 4 different 4-stroke gasoline motors for up to 28.8 bar of maximum pressure and 397 L/min of maximum flow.
- Compact, efficient and reliable.
- Body and impellers made of anti-corrosive aluminum.
- Shaft and other components made of stainless steel.
- Compatible with foam-forming agent.
Can be combined with 4 different motors: Honda GX390, Honda GXH630, Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 18 HP and Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 23 HP.
The Black Hawk 4 can reach up to 28.8 bar of maximum pressure and 397 L/min. of maximum flow.
Up to 28.8 bar and 397 l/min.
- Direct attack with hose laying.
- Self-protection maneuvers with sprinklers.
- Tandem pumping of motor pumps over long distances.