The all-new Vallfirest self-protection kit was designed to protect developed areas, isolated homes, campgrounds, recreational areas and/or isolated structures in forested areas (Wildland-Urban Interface) from wildland fires.
Easy-to-use: easily towable and scalable (as needed).
Effective: used to quickly deploy a complete self-protection system.
Safe: features all necessary PPE.
- 4 water cannons (scalable as needed).
- Reach: 25 to 45 meters.
- Rotation capacity: 360º.
- Protected surface: 1,900 to 6,400 m2per unit.
- Can be connected to a hydrant, pool, tank, motor pump.
Personal protective equipment:
3 vft1 helmets, 3 wildland jackets, 3 wildland pants, 3 vft1 goggles and 3 vft gloves.
- 4-Stage centrifugal pump.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 23HP engine.
- Maximum pressure up to 28.8 bar.
- Maximum flow up to 397 l/min.
- Hoses: 3-layer hoses for use under low pressure.
- Flow regulating nozzle: a Vallfirest flow regulating nozzle to equip water lines.
- Fuel tank: a 25-liter fuel tank for motor pumps.
- Connectors, wyes, accessories: all types of accessories for optimal system operation.