The all-new Vallfirest self-protection kit was designed to protect developed areas, isolated homes, campgrounds, recreational areas and/or isolated structures in forested areas (Wildland-Urban Interface) from wildland fires.
- Easy-to-use: easily towable and scalable (as needed).
- Effective: used to quickly deploy a complete self-protection system.
- Safe: features all necessary PPE.
- 4 water cannons (scalable as needed).
- Reach: 25 to 45 meters.
- Rotation capacity: 360º.
- Protected surface: 1,900 to 6,400 m2per unit.
- Can be connected to a hydrant, pool, tank, motor pump.
Personal protective equipment:
- 3 vft1 helmets
- 3 wildland jackets
- 3 wildland pants
- 3 vft1 goggles
- 3 vft gloves
High-pressure portable fire pump units which operate in 4 phases:
- Tohatsu 2-stroke 60 hp engine.
- Automotive air filter type.
- External oil filter
- Pump compatible with foam.
Hoses: 3-layer hoses for use under low pressure.
Flow regulating nozzle: a Vallfirest flow regulating nozzle to equip water lines.
Fuel tank: a 25-liter fuel tank for motor pumps.
Connectors, wyes, accessories: all types of accessories for optimal system operation.
1 Gorgui: a multi-purpose tool combining all the most commonly used tools for wildland fire extinction in one.
2 Fire swatter: a tool used to suffocate flames.