Vallfirest, in collaboration with Tipsa, presents the new flow regulation Fire Hose Nozzle for firefighters. We have 3 different available options:
- - Fire Hose Nozzle Viper Attack 550 VF
- - Fire Hose Nozzle Orange Devil 3012 VF
- - Fire Hose Nozzle SG 540 VF
The Vallfirest Nozzles are equipped with two internal cylinders:
- - A First cylinder with an aluminum rapid flow selection ring, that allow the selection between 4 flow rates, without varying the attack pattern.
- - A second cylinder which is responible of the water jet attack pattern. There is three different pattern options: Focused Long Range Jet, Attack cone 30º and dense fog pattern
In addition, the Orange Devil 3012 VF and the Viper Attack 550 VF Nozzles incorporate the latest drop generation technology Rylstatic, that creates a much better fog quality: more uniform, with smaller drops and higher reach.
Advantages of the Rylstatic system:
- - Less load loss
- - Greater reach in jet position
- - Better fog: more uniform and with smaller drops
- - Less maintenance (teeth do not break or become clogged)
Our Fire Hose Nozzles have been manufactured with high durability and high temperatures resistant materials. Lightweight hardcoat anodized aluminium. All the Fire Hose Nozzle come with Barcelona 25 or 45 mm inlet, depending on each option and specific needs.
These Nozzle are perfect to complete a water line of a high pressure skid unit. Allowing to work at different flow rates and control the water level that we launch, taking full control of the tank capacity.